Hello Lovers,
Writing for the second day in a row, because lets just be honest here, Michelle has put me to total shame with the blog thing. In my defense, I do keep a written journal although, and here is where my defense becomes unhappy, I haven't been writing in it that much either.
Running in the mornings have become my new thing. Ashley and I wake early and jog down Banbury Rd and around the University Park off of Keble Rd. Its so beautiful - today I stopped and stood under the leaves of a golden tree and just couldn't believe that I was here. It reminded me of yesterday - sitting in my little garden and having a moment of silence. Spaces of time that are just time - its very important.
I spent all day at the Law Library, which I have finally decided may not be as hellish as I first imagined. Then met Ashley back at Wadham for orchestra, which was an interesting experience. Very small. Then we headed to the Oxford Poetry Society meeting. Of course, I was reminded of Erik the minute I go there. I wonder if that is how it will always be. Its not painful anymore, so that helps.
I talked to Nada yesterday, an old friend from Riyadh who is studying in Scotland. Really weird to take it back that far, actually.
Tomorrow I will continue in vain pursuit for a bike. My environmental tutorial is tomorrow, my second official meeting and my first one after last week's torture. At least I have wine waiting when I get home for me this time.
Missing my family and friends - I love you all.
Tomorrow I am going on an Oxford Ghost Tour as well and Saturday is the USA Bop. I'm holding judgment on this.
<3
Thursday, 23 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Pictures please!
Post a Comment